skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Weblog assignment. part 2!

the first picture is the original. the second is in Antique Greyscale. And the last one is in 'tone curve- strong contrast.


Posted by Jessica K at 3:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Jessica's dropoff blog

join me....

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Followers

About Me

Jessica K
Im 20, my birthday is March 2. I have 2 older brothers and my parents are still together. I Make handmade cards whenever i get the chance; im currently with out a job, so the chance to make said cards is almost all the time! I love to take pictures and want to do photography as a part of my life dreams. I would also like to work with the developmentally and mentally disabled and/or the elderly. i have alot of patience!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ▼  2008 (11)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • Weblog assignment. part 2!
      • weblog part 1!!!
      • William Eggleston
      • The run around....
      • it's still, still photography
    • ►  August (1)